Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spring Forward







Top: Jessica Simpson
Black Pants & Jeans: F21
Sandals: Target
Sweater: Nordstrom


When I think of Jessica Simpson, I think of shoes. Well, I think of Nick Lachey (:(), Newlyweds and chicken of the sea, but I think of shoes as well. Not clothes. And even though I know her clothing line has made millions and millions, I guess I never really put it together that she makes anything other than shoes. When I found this top at TJMaxx, I liked the colors, shape and price (obviously!) and didn't realize till I was in the dressing room that it was by her. I must say I am just as impressed as with her shoes!

On another note, after starting the morning off with black denim, I decided to go with the dark wash denim instead. It seemed to work better with the colors of the top and cardigan. And even though this outfit is more "spring" than "fall", I really liked the way it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment