Saturday, October 15, 2011

Faux Fall




 {Top: F21, Necklace: F21, Jeans: F21, Belt: Hollister, Shoes: LOFT}


Andddd I thought my sister had a cute outfit on today, so she let me take her picture too :)




I am aware that it is October. However, I don't think the weather is. It is supposed to be Fall. Why is it still 95 degrees out?? Anyways, dressing for faux Fall isn't as hard as imagined I guess. It is an excuse to break out sundresses and tank tops all over again. Like Summer round 2. On another note, I have been trying to recycle items in my closet (like this top) by wearing them different ways than I have in the past. This can be tricky when you are so stuck wearing clothing a certain way. I think it worked out!

1 comment:

  1. Love both of y'all outfits.
    Here in Louisiana it doesn't feel like Fall either. Still so hot.

    ReplyDelete